Easy. Join GPanswers.com, named by Computerworld as "a top 20 Microsoft resource for Microsoft Professionals." Some areas of GPanswers.com require registration and it only takes a moment.
Inside the site you'll discover.
- "How to" Tips and Tricks to master Group Policy
- Common ways to avoid "shooting yourself in the foot" and bringing down your network
- Secret techniques to secure machines
- How to get advanced training in Group Policy from Jeremy Moskowitz, Group Policy MVP
- 3rd party tools that will make you a more efficient administrator
Enter your details below then click Sign Up Now to get your confirmation email. Once confirmed, you'll be part of our weekly tips and tricks email, our monthly newsletter update, and you'll get immediate access to the rest of our website. You'll only get access once you actually confirm your email, so be on the lookout for it.
As a BONUS, once you CONFIRM your account I'll send you my whitepaper entitled "How IT Geeks can Show Real Value in a Down Economy."
So, fill out the form, check your inbox (and spam box) and confirm your account. Note: We suggest you use a "real" email, not Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail. Those can eat our emails and then, well, you'll miss out on the Tip of the Week. If you use Outlook, please add both moskowitz-inc.com and infusionsoft.com (our email carrier) to your safe sender list. You can do this in Outlook by following the following sequence:
Tools -> Options -> Preferences -> Junk Email -> Safe Senders -> Add
Glad to (almost) have you aboard GPanswers.com.